Welcome to the Vashon Maury Island Community Council (VMICC) website. The strength of our Community Council lies in participation.
We’re getting ready for our first election of directors!
During these past months our Community Council has been led by a small group of citizens who have contributed their dedication, leadership and experience to rebuild our VMICC. That is all about to change. We are announcing board candidates at our October meeting! Voting begins on the 22nd of October, and you can register to vote here: http://vmicc.net/register-to-vote/
Join your neighbors and hear all the candidates introduce themselves at our Community Council’s October meeting on Monday the 19th from 7pm to 9pm. There is still time to nominate yourself for a board position! Nominations close at midnight October 20. Go here to complete the self-nomination form: http://vmicc.net/council-nominations/
- Informal welcome to the meeting as people join the call
- Brief Technical Overview for Webex
- Formal Welcome
- Review and approve Agenda
- Approve minutes of the September Meeting
- Board Election: Elections Committee
- Board Candidates Introduce Themselves
- King County Charter Vote, Bailey de Iongh
- Traffic Safety – Adam Foster
- Community Announcements: Time Bank, other…
- Topics for Future Meetings
- Next Meeting: Monday, November 16, 7pm, via Webex where we’ll introduce our new directors
Scroll down to see the link and password to attend the meeting.
We hope to see you there………via our friends at Webex Meetings.
You can join by computer, smartphone, iPad, or any kind of telephone. Please note: you must choose one or the other device to join. Joining with more than one device will cause severe background noise during the meeting. And, please turn off any WiFi devices that you don’t need to attend the meeting.
VMICC October 19 Meeting
Hosted by Diane Emerson
Monday, Oct 19, 2020 7:00 pm | 2 hours | (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 126 044 2546
Password: BWfhJTUQ556 (29345887 from phones and video systems)
Join by video system
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 126 044 2546
- Diane Emerson, email@example.com, 206-567-5492
- David Vogel, firstname.lastname@example.org 206-291-7494
- Jeff Dunnicliff, email@example.com, 206-817-0959
Earlier meeting notes: