September 21, 2020 General Meeting
General Meeting Results:
Puget Sound Energy presentation – See Here
Aviation Noise Overflight Committee presentation – See Here
Original Meeting Notification:
If we’ve learned anything from the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s how we islanders actively work to support one another in times of crisis. September 21 is a day to continue building on this work. The Vashon-Maury Island Community Council will be meeting that evening from 7pm to 9pm – virtual of course – to discuss several key issues facing our Island: Airplane overflight noise monitoring, community support from Puget Sound Energy, electing a board for the VMICC, and introducing new issues: Traffic Calming Measures, and Shellfish Overharvesting.
The strength of our Community Council lies in our participation. Join your neighbors and share your strength at Vashon-Maury Island Community Council’s September meeting on Monday the 21st from 7m to 9pm. All Island residents attending the meeting who are 16 years of age and older can vote.
1. Informal welcome to the meeting as people join the call
2. Brief Technical Overview for Webex
3. Formal Welcome
4. Review and approve Agenda
5. Approve minutes of the Aug 17 Meeting
6. Board Nominations
7. Policy Change Proposed by Election Committee:
8. Airplane Overflight Committee – Report, Recommendation, Vote
9. Puget Sound Energy Presentation: Heather Pierce, Outreach Manager for West King County, Puget Sound Energy. She will discuss PSE programs for small businesses and also energy-saving programs for residential customers
10. Questions/Comments/Suggestions for Puget Sound Energy
11. Community Announcements
12. Topics for Future Meetings: Traffic Calming, Shellfish Overharvesting, Other
13. Next Meeting: Monday, October 19, 7pm, via Webex
Scroll down to see the link and password to attend the meeting.
We hope to see you there………via our friends at Webex Meetings.
Here is a video that explains how to join a Webex meeting: https://tinyurl.com/yy36zd25
|Monday, September 21, 2020 7:00 pm | (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) | 2 hrs Join meeting
VMICC invites you to join this Webex meeting.
Meeting number (access code): 126 941 0080
Meeting password: qMYjbefg878 (76952334 from phones and video systems)
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)+1-408-418-9388,,1269410080#76952334# United States Toll
Some mobile devices may ask attendees to enter a numeric meeting password.
Join by phone+1-408-418-9388 United States TollGlobal call-in numbers
Join by video system, application or Skype for businessDial firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number. Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com
- Diane Emerson, email@example.com, 206-567-5492
- David Vogel, firstname.lastname@example.org 206-291-7494
- Jeff Dunnicliff, email@example.com, 206-817-0959